Spiga

The fun part for a programmer

If you like me a guy who try hard to put his head above the water. You will feel like all the energy suck out during the working days. How many hours left for personal entertainment?

However I usually try to get some fun back as it goes.



All the tools had no brain, but we do so use it wisely.
I say : let hack it.
c:\svn\multi-billion-project\nant
You know we also have m$build say 'Yes' to switch command to C:\svn\multi-billion-project\m$build ok? ... h^ll yeah but why don't you give the $ and do
C:\svn\multi-billion-project\hmmbuild

Never fix your brain to a single solution find the alternative.

I say : let explore it.

XML vs JSON
SOAP vs REST
AJAX vs POST BACK
MVC vs Code Behind
BLOG vs WIKI
Flash vs Silverlight/Moonlight
In a fight whatever could help you breaking your opponents head just use it.
I say : let draw first blood.
>sudo apt-get install ms-excel vba php4 php5 ruby mono
Error ... hey that is m$ ... I know just get-apt dosu.


Happy hacking...